Wednesday, August 3, 2011


If you want to help a good cause, you can share this by donating.

50% of the donation amount will be contributed to KiKa Kinderenkankervrij. The other 50% will be invested and 75% of future profits will also be contributed, the remaining 25% will be reinvested.

For more information about the programme of Child Cancer click below.

 Help children with cancer get cured faster

Any amount is appreciated. To make a donation via Pay Pal or Credit Card, please click the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment